California has extremely strict laws regarding the possession and use of weapons, particularly firearms. If you have been arrested and charged with a weapons offense, it is crucial that you immediately obtain legal representation from an experienced criminal defense lawyer.
At the Law Offices of Schwartz & Weinrieb, the legal team is highly familiar with all types of weapons charges and enhancements, and provides skilled legal representation in all cases involving weapons charges, including the following:
- Illegal possession of a firearm (no permit)
- Illegal sale of a firearm
- Use of a weapon in the commission of a crime
- Illegally transporting firearms
- A convicted felon in possession of a firearm
- Concealed weapons charges
- Assault with a deadly weapon (knives, clubs, any object that can cause injury)
- Illegal possession of an assault weapon
Criminal Defense Attorneys for Weapons Charges
The criminal defense attorneys at Schwartz & Weinrieb will evaluate every aspect of your case to determine the best defense strategy. Many weapons cases involve issues of illegal search and seizure and other strong defenses to the charges. Exploring every possible defense is critical because weapons charges and enhancements can substantially increase the punishment in any criminal case.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a weapons offense or any other criminal charge, contact an experienced criminal defense attorney at Schwartz & Weinrieb today at (818) 888-2711.